Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yet Another Reason to Hate Fox News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M9SE9DcVrw

This is the video of Bill O'Reilly's reporting of American Idol contestant Adam Lambert's recently surfaced pictures of him kissing another man. Fox News saw that it was necessary to censure the picture. How ridiculous and how completely homophobic!

See how many times you can count his smug statements and underlying discriminatory attitude and comments on this short clip.

Leave it to Fox News to once again clearly show who they really are. O'Reilly is one of the worst perpetrators. So,why is it that these pictures, according to O'Reilly, are "embarrassing"? What's really embarrassing, in my opinion, is O'Reilly's disgusting and shameful displays of prejudice and discrimination. Anyone who watches him even for a short time can clearly take notice of his misogynistic and racist views. He's a creep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that you can have your views of Bill O'Reilly but he cannot have his views? Isn't that what free speech is all about? We have the right to say if we like something, don't like it, agree with it or disagree with it. How come if anyone speaks against anything they are wrong? I just don't understand that.

Dr. Crew said...

Where did you get the idea that I feel Mr. O'Reilly cannot have his views? I always will fight for a person's right to voice their opinion. My blog is my blog. I address my concerns and my views. I simply stated my views of my disagreement with what he said. I chose to expose his homophobic views. And, as you stated so eloquently, anonymous, if you don't like my views, you are entitled to disagree with me. Thank you for your comment.