Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend--Bruno and Bliss

Michael and I went to see Sasha Baron Cohen's new movie, "Bruno" on Saturday night. I thoroughly enjoy his humor although I know he is certainly NOT every one's cup of tea! I laughed so hard at times I felt a bit out of control. (Honestly, there were a few times that I was the only one laughing in the theater.) Well.. don't forget I also love the Three Stooges and Howard Stern! What I can say is if you enjoyed his first film, "Borat", you will probably love this one too. I truly enjoy watching people responding to life in a pure and natural way. This is one of my hobbies!

We ate at a wonderful restaurant in East Setauket called "Bliss" on Saturday night. It is located on 25A just East of Nicolls Road. We both truly had a terrific dining experience. I had gnocchi (homemade!) with a delicious sauce with scallops. There were great wine selections and the appetizers were excellent as well. Mike had a delicious tilapia fillet with seafood ravioli.

WE highly recommend this restaurant. And, I highly recommend this movie!

No comments: