Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dr. Crew's fat loss challenge

I was thinking about my Father's poor health and his subsequent death. I think one of the reasons that my Father died so early and had so many health concerns was his poor eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle. I have decided that I am going to make sure that I do my best to eat better and to do all I can to live a high quality life. I believe this will be a fitting tribute to my Father.

I am initiating a program of fat loss and healthy eating beginning today and I invite all of you to join me in this endeavor. I will be accountable to this blog and honestly report my nutritional progress and fat loss each week.

Over the holidays and then with my Father being in the hospital, I have not been eating the way I know is the most healthy for me. I will now change this pattern drastically with this program. I will be adding more fresh fruits and vegetables to my diet along with lean protein sources while cutting out sugar and preservatives. I will consciously eat 4-6 smaller meals per day and drink more water. I will continue to exercise regularly.

Please leave your comments and join with me in an effort to complete a 100 day program of eating for a higher quality of life. Leave your name on this blog or call me to coordinate our efforts together (880-2531). Our target date for this program will be May 1, 2009.(100 days)

Each Thursday, I will inform all blog readers of my progress on this program and I will be accountable to seeing this effort through. JOIN ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I'll join you, i'm on WW and go
to 2 meetings on the weekends. one to weigh in because I work during that meeting, and for the meeting itself. I know I need thsee meetings, but I am still losing ground. So hopefully joining your challenge will help me.

Dr. Crew said...

Ok, good job, Jenn's Mom! Call me if you like at (631) 880-2531 to chat a bit. Dr.Crew