Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Twelve year Anniversary

This Saturday, December 27th, Michael and I will be celebrating 12 years together.

I cannot even begin to express how happy I am with him. He is everything that I had ever hoped to find in a partner and more. In many ways, I hope to be more like him as years go by. Those of you who may know him get just a glimpse of how wonderful he is. I won't go on because he will be so embarrassed if I do. He is the finest person I have ever met.

Thanks, Mike for all the happiness and love you have provided me for all these years. Know that I will always and forever be dedicated to us and to you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Dr. Crew said...

Thank you, Elyssa! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Dr. Crew

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Crew! I just got a chance to see the new additions to the web page. I have been in my cocoon for a while and wanted to check out your page since we talked last. This blog section is great! And all of the extra touches, even that gift tag on the main page! :) I notice the details. Nice touch. Hope you had a great Christmas! Will see you on the 8th & 9th. Have a great New Years Eve!
John Roarty :)

Dr. Crew said...

Thanks, John. Merry Christmas and Happy 2009!