Friday, December 5, 2008

The "Dr. Crew" superfruit cocktail

You all know how much I believe in the power of the GOJI berry. Well, I have been experimenting lately with a super fruit cocktail combination and I believe I now have the perfect formula.

I combine goji juice with acai berry, mangosteen, blueberry, and pomegranate. I sometimes add amalaki berry to the mix. I have to say I notice an even greater energy burst with this combination and (I hope I'm not jinxing myself here), I have not been subject to any illness including colds, etc. What I like mostly is that I feel and experience a definite surge of energy without any hyper feeling. It's like a calming energy flow. My concentration is excellent and I sleep better at night requiring less sleep as I believe my sleep is more efficient now.

I usually follow the super fruit cocktail with a vegetable cocktail of tomato, carrots, celery, beets, mescalin greens and spinach. You can find this cocktail at your local grocery store. It is Knudsen's Organic vegetable juice. It's terrific!

Feel free to ask me about the "cocktail"!

No comments: