Friday, December 19, 2008

It's SNOWING!

It's snowing this afternoon in the village. I just walked down to "Bucks" for my Christmas blend and everyone was so clearly in the holiday spirit on Main Street and in Starbucks. It's so beautiful in the village when it snows.

I recall when I originally intended to rent office space here on Main Street almost 3 years ago. I walked down from our home and said to myself I will just go in there and find out if something is available in this building. It was snowing hard that day I walked into this building and found out that an office would be available in a couple of months and I could have it if I wanted it. I had always dreamed of living and having my psychotherapy and hypnotherapy office here in the village and now it was happening. I remember walking into the office and seeing the snow come down over Main Street out of the window. (Now it's MY window!) When I signed my lease a few weeks later, it was snowing again.

I opened up my psychotherapy practice at this location on April 2nd, 2006 and it was snowing again that day. In April! I always associate snow with my intention to rent here in the village. And, it's snowing now as I type.

No comments: