Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well, it's Christmas Eve morning and I am at the office basically to get out of Michael's way while he makes the last batch of brownies and chocolate chip cookies for tonight's party at Waz and JoAnn's home.

It is interesting to me that I feel the same excitement on Christmas Eve as I did so long ago as a child. It's difficult to explain why. I'm sure many of you can relate to this Christmas Eve feeling. I feel like a child sometimes. Many of you know that this is a common thing to witness when you're around me! But, there IS just something about Christmas that makes me feel this way; Christmas Eve day especially.

I think it has to do with memories of times when I was young and I didn't know how cruel the world can be or when I thought Santa was coming this night. But, that old familiar feeling of excitement is still there.

Michael and I wish you all a wonderful holiday season. We send out our love and best wishes and intentions to all.

No comments: