Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Crew HATES vegetables!

OK. Before the scandal breaks let me set the record straight before I'm accused of being the worst type of hypocrite. I really do not actually hate vegetables I just basically don't like them.(Hate is such a strong word, anyway). But, I EAT THEM EVERY DAY!!!! In fact, I eat them too often for my liking. I eat as many veggies as I can each day because I know how great they are for my health and well being. Usually, I end up (almost) enjoying them. Certainly, I enjoy them mostly when I'm done eating them. Michael makes sure he makes my dinner and lunch "to go" full of fresh veggies so I really have it easy when it comes to having them ready for me.

I LOVE fruit, though. I have no problem eating at least 5 or 6 servings each day. I have to honestly admit that if I weren't attempting to eat as healthy as I do I probably would NEVER eat a vegetable at all. Well, maybe french fries. (LOL)

So, do as I do! Eat those wonderful (yeah, right) veggies and you will look and feel better.

I feel better now after coming out of the closet on this issue. It was difficult to live a lie, and now I feel like a released prisoner set free. Excuse me, I have a salad to eat. Mmmm... can't wait.

No comments: