Monday, March 23, 2009

Two excellent movies

Mike and I saw two well worth watching flicks this past weekend. The first was "Religulous" by Bill Maher. If you are a fan of Maher's you will be delighted by this documentary-style look into religious beliefs. He clearly is making the statement that religion is the product of the human mind as he pushes his Atheist agenda. We love him so we enjoyed the movie.

The other movie we watched was called "Frozen River". I am not going to speak much about this movie as I think it's best to just go see it. We saw someone at a party who told us about it and it sort of took away from seeing it without knowing anything about it. We highly recommend this one. It is moving and controversial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crew. I saw Religulous and thought it was great as well. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for some interesting points of view and some real belly laughs. Thanks for sharing, Terri