Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another GOJI success story!

There is a dude at the gym that tends to ask me for free advice about proper training techniques and nutrition. I really don't mind as long as it's not a long conversation. He asked me about his chronic arthritis and I suggested to him that he try drinking the GOJI juice and told him of my tremendous success with the juice.

I saw him today and he informed me that his arthritis is almost completely gone and he is enjoying the juice. Another GOJI devotee! He purchased another two bottles from me today.

Those of you who know me are aware of my tendency to be quite skeptical about health claims and magical cures. This stuff is the real deal. (Read my GOJI story on this blog dated 11/18/08.)
GOJI juice can be purchased by contacting Dr. Crew at 880-2531.

No comments: