Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dr. Crew's fat loss challenge-update week #7

WOW! What a great result this week! This week I have dropped 2.2 pounds of body fat. This now has me down 9.2 pounds of body fat lost since starting this program 51 days ago. I am half way there to the 100 day program I committed to and I really need to lose just 8 more pounds of body fat to bring me to what I had targeted when I initiated this program.

I continue to eat cleanly and allow myself a weekly "free meal" on Saturday. This has assisted me in staying clean on the program by providing me with a reward for excellence all week. I continue to eat at least 6 servings a day of fruits/vegetables and at least 4 servings a day of lean protein. I limit white flour and sugar and l do not eat much bread at all. I am continuing my rather diligent workout routine 6 days a week; 3 days cardio and 3 days weight training.

I dropped a pant size this week and the jeans I was wearing 51 days ago no longer fit well! I am motivated to remain near perfect on this program and anticipate reaching my goal by early May.

No comments: