Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An unbelievable massage experience!

I had the absolute pleasure to receive a therapeutic medical massage from Lea Keating, LMT this past week. I have had many massages previously so I know a good massage when I receive one. Lea ranks up there as one of the best. Her technique is incredible. She provided me with a therapeutic medical massage as well as a reflexology treatment, cranial-sacral, stretching , and myofacial treatment all in a one hour treatment session! Her rates are very reasonable. What makes the session even more enjoyable is that Lea is a very warm and beautiful person and I can feel her loving touch through her work.

Appointments can be made by calling 928-2487 and she is located in Port Jefferson Station in the same suite as my Mind-Body Fitness Studio. In addition to therapeutic massage she specializes in depression and anxiety, migraines, fibromyalgia and pain management. I plan to go to receive treatment from her on a weekly basis.

No comments: