Monday, November 17, 2008

Himalayan GOJI juice

A couple of years ago a friend of mine was telling me about this Goji juice and how wonderful they felt now that they had been drinking it regularly. If any of you know me well you know how I tend to be very skeptical about these types of statements and products. So, I went to a presentation about this Goji juice product. I decided I was interested enough to invest in a bottle. I figured, well, if I do not acheive similar results at least I purchased a product full of vitamins. I was taken by the delicious taste of the juice so it was easy for me to want to drink the 3 oz. each day. What I began to take note of was just how well I was feeling. I noticed a clear change in my energy level during the day as well as the fact that I was sleeping better and required less sleep. After a week or so, I noticed that my knees and hips , which had been giving me some minor pain, were no longer aching at all. What's more was that I felt somehow more vibrant and youthful. Now, don't get me wrong here... I am not making statements that Goji is the proverbial fountain of youth. I am telling you that this product clearly led to my feeling better in so many ways. So, I asked my partner to try it as well. Michael agreed that he felt a difference in his energy level and sleep patterns. In fact, everyone that I have convinced to try the Goji felt better if they stuck with it for at least a couple of weeks. What is even more interesting to me was a time that Mike and I forgot to pack our juice on a trip for a long weekend to Boston. We both figured that the 4 days we were away shouldn't be a problem without the juice. Well for me, it was a major wake up call. Walking around the city all day for several days I was feeling old and tired. I couldn't understand why I was feeling like this. I thought that perhaps I was coming down with a cold or something. Then, we remembered that we hadn't had Goji and we wondered could this be the reason why I was feeling so crappy. So, upon our return to New York, I immediately statrted drinking the juice again. Within 2 days I was feeling my energy level back and I felt younger and slept well again. So I do not know why it works for me, and honestly, I don't care why it works for me. I just know that I will take it daily forever. When I believe in a product as much as I do this juice, of course, I had to have it available to my patients, clients, and students in my practice. I have GOJI JUICE available here at the office if you want to try it for yourself. I think you will agree that it is a wonderful product and you will feel better after drinking it. Like I said, those of you who know me well know how I feel about miracle products and claims. My personality is such that I need absolute proof before I would recommend something to others. This juice is the real deal. Find out more at www.drcrewberry.freelife.com

2 comments:

Goji Health Juice said...

That’s very nice blog.Realy it distribute Exciting information about Goji Berries.The Himalayan Goji Berries is so full of nutrients that it must be one of its kinds in the world.

Acai Berry Liquid said...

Hi
Just read your post and coming from a health freak family, I can say for products that Himalayan Goji Juice is indeed very good for health, So great to read a blog like this.
Thanks for sharing!