Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dr. Crew now a proud member of LeTip International

I am pleased to announce that I have been accepted into the local Mt. Sinai, New York chapter of Letip International. LeTip is a group of professionals dedicated to each other's businesses. We refer to each other and come to realize that all of our businesses can benefit from each other's recommendations and referrals.

LeTip meets each Tuesday morning at the Mt. Sinai Heritage diner on 25A in Mt. Sinai from 7am until 8:30am. There are approximately 38 members in this particular chapter of LeTip coming from all types of business and services. LeTip is in many countries and there are over 4,000 chapters alone in the U.S.

I was impressed by the organization's dedication to each other and insuring that each member reaps profits from each other. I am excited about the possibilities my membership will bring.

If you are interested in learning more about LeTip please contact me and I will gladly accompany you to a meeting as my guest. LeTip does not allow duplication of services for any branch of business so that there is never a conflict of interest amongst its members.

No comments: