Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reframing FAILURE

"Notice what happens when a man says to himself, "I have failed three times", and when he says to himself, "I am a failure."

S.I. Hayakawa



"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."

Confucius


"I cannot give you the formula for success, but, I can give you the formula for sure failure; try and please everyone."

Herbert B. Swope



"Failure is not in the falling down, but in the staying down."

Mary Pickford



"There are no failures, just our experiences and our responses to them."

Tom Krause



"Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgment, repeated every day."

Jim Rohn



"WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD NOT FAIL?"

Robert H. Shuller

2 comments:

macarthurpark730 said...

hi dr.crew I know you haven't heard from me in a while but I would like to come in soon. Im going to try and write in my blog again. I have lots to talk about. HOpe you are doing great

Dr. Crew said...

Hey Adam! It's so good to hear from you. I look forward to seeing you again. Remember, I am just a phone call away. 880-2531"DOC"