Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Testimonial From a Client and Friend, Victor Goldman

Hi Network Members,

First i want to publicly thank Crew for sharing his knowledge about fitness training, nutrition and health and creating another monthly bulletin for our members which will be of benefit to everyone who is concerned about his/her health.

Personally, I have been training with Dr. Crew for almost a year and half on a once a week basis and although I have had a history of a bad back and my previous training would always end abruptly with an injury and resignation about not being able to weight train, this has not been my experience with Crew.
I am about to turn 66 and am stronger now than I have ever been in my life. Crew's attention to detail and his knowledge of how to protect against injury and the workings of the body as well as his vast amount of information about nutrition make him the Master Fitness Trainer I would recommend to anyone who is serious about staying in shape or getting in shape.

I could not think of a greater gift to give yourself or someone you love than an initial session or series of sessions with Dr. Crew.

Victor

*Thank you, Victor, for your testimonial and kind words. CREW


No comments: