Friday, January 29, 2010

A Thank You To My Readers

I placed the Neo-Counter on my blog since New Year's Eve afternoon, 2009. I was interested in how many people were viewing my blog and where they were in the world when they were checking out my blog.

I was expecting perhaps 50 people per month and mostly from the United States.

I am absolutely amazed.
My blog has been visited by 301 people from 27 different countries in just the first month!!
WOW!

Thank you all so much for your interest in what I write about and publish.
I truly appreciate your checking out my blog and I trust that you continue to find my posts enjoyable, interesting, informative, and inspiring!
Please feel free to become a follower of my blog and also please do send me a message or contact me at any time.


DR. CREW
Dr. Crew Lauterbach,
Ph.D., LCSW-R, CMFT, SPN, C.Ht., CWP

(631) 880-2531
414 Main Street, Suite 204
Port Jefferson Village, New York, USA 11777
DrCrew@optonline.net
http://www.dr.crew.com/

No comments: