Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yet Another GOJI Success Story!

My dear friend Glen has heard me go on and on about my experiences with Goji juice, and how wonderful I have felt since discovering this amazing product about 5 years ago. Up until just two weeks ago, he was somewhat resistant to "taking the plunge" and trying the product for himself.

So, last week we were chatting and he was telling me that he had been feeling very tired and sluggish lately. He stated that he was experiencing pain and discomfort in his feet and joints, and that he was considering going to a medical doctor for this condition. He also told me that he was having some difficulties with focusing and getting things done without feeling tired.

Of course, I went into my usual spiel about my experiences with the Himalayan Goji juice and suggested he finally give it a try. I gave him a bottle and clear instructions to just drink 3 ounces a day each day and let me know how he feels after a few days.

Glen called me up 4 days later and said he was shocked. He was free of any joint pain and no longer had any foot pain at all. He said he was completely focused and felt a sense of energy he hadn't experienced in many years. I saw him last night and he told me that he feels even better every day and has a sense of well being and energy he felt when he was much younger.

So, all of my "lectures" about the wonderful benefits of Goji weren't hype, huh Glen?

Glen and I are both 50 now. I am so glad he discovered this amazing product first hand and had the same experience with it that I had. I told him yesterday that I would pay $100. a bottle for this product and I would think it was a great deal. He agreed. (I am glad though that it costs just $45. a bottle which lasts about 2 and a half weeks.)

This juice makes it possible for me to work out 6 days a week, see 50 patients a week, and have an active social and home life. My focus is intense, and I feel a sense of CALM ENERGY all day long. Additionally, I sleep each night like a rock.

If you are interested in trying this product for yourself you can call me at 631-880-2531 and I can sell you a bottle as I am a distributor of this incredible juice.


Oh, and Glen, thanks so much for the "random act of kindness" last night. It was wonderful to leave my office after seeing patients all day and see that my car was completely clean of snow and ice.
I KNOW this was you!
I love and appreciate you, my friend.
Welcome to the world of Goji juice drinkers!




No comments: