Monday, February 23, 2009

A Relaxing and Exciting Weekend

Michael and I went into NYC on Saturday for dinner and to see Kathy Griffin at Wamu Theatre. Wow. She was good. I was almost embarrassed to laugh so hard at her gossipy and raunchy humor! Michael loves her and I had gotten him tickets to see her in concert for Christmas. We ate at a restaurant on 42nd and 2nd Avenue called "Cibo". It was excellent!

Yesterday we were just enjoying spending time around the house relaxing and watching the Oscars. I have to go and see this "Slumdog Millionaire". We saw Mom and my sisters on Saturday, and Mom was quite upset as she just got back my Dad's ashes from his cremation. She said it finalized everything for her, yet she was glad to have him "home" now. Michael is teaching Mom and my sister Joanne how to get e mail and use the Internet. They have weekly lessons each Saturday!

I am feeling so sports deprived. The Jets and Giants are over for the season and the Mets and Yankees haven't began yet so I am certainly going through sports withdrawal. I'm thankful the NCAA basketball tournament will be beginning soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Slum Dog Millionaire was awsome!!! A must see. Sounds like you had a great time in NYC. I am headed there next Sunday. Bringing the kids to see The Little Mermaid on broadway and a nice lunch. Hope all is well and see you soon.
Elyssa

Dr. Crew said...

Hey Elyssa! Have a great time and I hope it's not as cold and windy for you as we had to deal with. Thanks so much for the endorsement for the hypnotherapy seminar and also of me as an instructor. I truly appreciate it.