Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dr. Crew's fat loss challenge-update week #3

I have lost .6 lbs. of fat this week. I am quite pleased with this progress as I do not have all that much more to lose. As of today, I have lost a grand total of 6.4 pounds of body fat in the 24 days on this program. I feel well, and my clothes fit well.

I have incorporated a "free meal" into my week so that I can look forward to rewarding myself with a meal that I can eat basically whatever I want for one meal. I find that I can stay on track on this program easier if I know I can have that meal after eating cleanly all week.

I continue to work out regularly and am making sure each day is filled with fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. I am diligent in hydrating myself efficiently.

Let me know of your progress on the program!

No comments: