Friday, February 20, 2009

Congrats to Elyssa Yoos, LCSW, C.Ht.!

The Suffolk Institute for Hypnotherapy is pleased to announce that Elyssa Yoos, LCSW, C.Ht., is the first graduate of SIH to have completed all of the requirements for certification as a member of the American Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy. Today she completed her practical examination here at the Institute.

Congratulations, Elyssa! I am conducting a seminar here at SIH this Friday, February 27th, 2009. If you are interested in attending this seminar contact me as soon as possible to reserve a spot in the all day seminar. I can be reached at 880-2531. Dr. Crew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crew, it's Terri. That's very exciting. Congrats to Elyssa. I'm a little confused about the initials though. I had asked you once about the C.H. as opposed to C.Ht. Why are you C.H. and she's C.Ht.?

Dr. Crew said...

Hi Terri. I can explain the certification process and credentialing information better in person. Call me next week at 880-2531 and I will explain all of this to you. In short, as of 1/1/09 the ABCH changed their credentialing so that all graduates of SIH will have C.Ht. after their name if they are a therapist or C.H. if they are not. I am actually a C.Ht. being grandfathered in as well as C.H.I. (instructor). See you soon! Dr. Crew