Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year to all of my followers and visitors!
It has been a pleasure to present information to you over the last year. This blog is now over two years old! I began writing this blog while my Dad lay ill in the hospital in November, 2008. He died just two months later.
This blog has become a very important part of my life. I look forward to writing on it each day prior to starting my day in the office before I begin seeing my patients in my practice.
This year, I began keeping track of my visitors. In this past year, 2010, I have had the pleasure of having 5,758 visitors from 76 different countries! It is amazing to me that I may have had an impact on so many people.
In the coming year, I plan to continue my blog. I would love to meet any of you. Please feel free to drop me an e-mail (DrCrew@optonline.net), call me 631-880-2531, or make an appointment with me to share a cup of coffee!
May 2011 be your best year ever! My wish is for all of you to enjoy much happiness, good health, and joy.


"DOC"
Dr. W. Crew Lauterbach, Ph.D., LCSW-R, M.-C. Ht., LMFT, CWP

No comments: