Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Wonderful Letter of Heartfelt Appreciation

Hi Dr. Crew,

I am writing to thank you for your amazing work with my daughter. She was unable to receive important vaccinations because she was petrified of needles. We came to you as a last resort, having tried another therapist, and months of avoidance behavior on everyone's part! Her fear was so severe that she would pass out or run out of the office. It was as if she had two personalities when we would approach her doctor's office. We needed a solution as she is approaching college and needed one vaccination in particular to attend.

You were patient, upfront, and relaxed in your dealings with myself, my husband and most of all, my daughter. She felt very comfortable from the beginning being in your office and working with you. This, of course, lessened my anxiety and also put me at ease. I felt that it would work, I just had a feeling.

After two hypnotherapy sessions with you, she felt confident for me to schedule an appointment, pretty soon after your sessions with her. As a result, she did receive her vaccination! May I add that it was an uneventful trip to the doctor. In addition, there was no crying, no yelling, no passing out, no stress! It was remarkable to witness her strength, calmness, and focus during the visit. Her doctor was also pleased, to say the least and relieved.

We cannot thank you enough!
Now onto getting her into the college of her choice!

2 comments:

appreciation letters said...

Very good article about appreciation letters and it is very important to make the other people happy for their creative work.
appreciation letters

sampleletters said...

Giving appreciation for the Art & Talent will enhance their confident.

Appreciation Letters