Monday, October 26, 2009

"I Hear Jacob"




I HEAR JACOB Words and Music by Michael W. Smith

Seems like it was only yesterday
He was living here
Yea, he was living here
Lord knows why He's taken him away
It isn't very clear, no it isn't very clear
Into every life a little rain must fall
And losing one you love is like a storm
But storms are passing

Chorus:
I hear
Jacob
Purring in heaven tonight
And in between the sadness
I hear Jacob
Telling me that he's alright

Life goes on even after life
That's what I believe
Yea, that's what I believe
Jacob's gone, but he will still survive
In a memory
that I'm keeping here with me
Silencing the voice of mortal tragedy
Listening to whispers of the soul
All is peaceful


**The actual title of this song is "I Hear Leesha", but I took the liberty to change some lyrics because it is so apprpriate for what I am feeling today after Jake's death yesterday.**

No comments: