Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dr. Crew's Fat Loss Challenge- Update week #1

OK, nine days have come and gone and I am doing well on the program. I weighed in this morning at 8.2 pounds less than 9 days ago! I am not really concerned about the weight, but, it is certainly good to see the number go down. What's more important, to me, is how I am feeling and how my body looks.

My clothes are looser on me. Clearly, this is apparent. I feel great and I am very motivated to be accountable to this blog and to myself.

I am eating at least 4 fresh fruits a day and at least 3 servings of vegetables. I am drinking a lot of water, eating 4-6 meals per day filled with healthy protein sources and high quality dense carbohydrates mostly from fruits and vegetables. I have had no sugar as well.

So far, so good! I'll keep all of you abreast of my commitment to this 100 day endeavor. Please join me in this challenge. I can be reached at (631) 880-2531. Dr. Crew

No comments: