Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dr. Crew Interviews Victor Goldman, LCSW For His Next Show

On Sunday, May 2nd, 2010, I will be interviewing Victor Goldman, LCSW for my Internet show "Mind-Body Psychotherapy, Fitness and Wellness with Dr. Crew Lauterbach". The show can be seen live at 1pm that day by going to Ustream.com.

Victor is a seasoned psychotherapist with over 35 years of private practice experience working with patients and clients. He and his wife teach ballroom dancing, and he is the creator and coordinator of the V and W network. He is also a very dear friend of mine whom I admire greatly.

If you are interested in watching this show or any of my formally aired shows, you can go to Ustream.com, look for the search bar on the top of the page, and put my name in the search bar- DR. CREW LAUTERBACH. All of my recorded shows will be there in the archives.

No comments: