Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last Blog Entry Before VACATION!!!

This is my last day of working until October 5th. Tomorrow Michael and I are flying to Sedona, AZ. to spend a week at our time share in this amazingly beautiful part of the country.
The following week, we fly to Santa Fe, NM.

The plan: No time constraints, appointments, nor getting up at the crack of dawn.
Plenty of: Relaxation, adventure, good food, exercise, beauty, balance, connection, and togetherness.
* The Goal: Feeling balanced and rejuvenated upon our return-allowing me to be a more effective and passionate psychotherapist, fitness trainer, hypnotherapist, instructor, and human being.

See you all in October! Happy Autumn to all!

Thank you to my friends and colleagues Victor Goldman, LCSW, and Scott Burzon, LCSW who will be covering my practice in my absence.

No comments: